GameFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameFanatics

Here at GameFanatics we offer our space and time to talk about games and other various subjects, such as anime or movies, but our main focus is games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Anime?

Go down 
+9
Guffinator
KingKong
Inling
Jackal
Kennyman
KrylanceloFinrandi
Zombie
Haley
Jman1re
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:55 pm

i feel the same way about shin-chan its a disgrace to the anime world, so i know where you stand (kinda Razz)

i harbor no ill feelings of DBZ though, certainly it had to be good if it was able to get some many people at that time interested in it, all the guys i knew in elementary were obsessed with it, so that says something.
Back to top Go down
Jman1re
Admin
Admin
Jman1re

Cool Kid : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:44 am

Dragon Ball Z is freaking awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JmansCurrentReviews

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:06 pm

you would know wouldnt you
Back to top Go down
Jman1re
Admin
Admin
Jman1re

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 am

blackrose320 wrote:
you would know wouldnt you

i know right Wink
Back to top Go down
Inling
Lead Creative Director
Lead Creative Director
Inling

Cool Kid : 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:53 am

Picachu wrote:
FMA brotherhood
Eck the art and animation of Brotherhood is terrible in comparison to the original Anime or Manga that came before. Though I know the original anime was in part based off of the manga until it passed, it always had a feel about it that Brotherhood doesn't. Manga>Anime on that.
Overmind wrote:
DBZ is AMAZING
Dragon Ball was alright I suppose, but each series of DB after that ran in circles of the same plot. It was the Sailor Moon of the time for guys. Followed by Yu Yu Hakusho, then Inuyasha for girls or very feminine guys, and then Bleach and Naruto (which just added more flash backs per episode than any show know to exist). Which all in all, are the same. Different names, colors, and names for the same plot devices. And all are, in fact, "time wasters" as it was so elegantly put by Picachu.
Haley wrote:
Shin chan is on too many levels of awesome.
Shin Chan and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo are just parodies of Anime that are anime. Extremely amusing and entertaining, not the best, but there they are with their adult themed content and innuendos.

Also in the parodies of anime there's Gintama which is constantly bashing on Shonen Jump and blatantly makes fun of their animes. Amazing watch.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is just one of the best comedy animes I've ever seen. Attempting to describe it wouldn't do it justice, so I suggest to just watch the first episode which can be found easily by either google or youtube. And Hare and Guu is probably the most random, fantastically amazing animes there is. Not nearly as random or concentrated bizarre as Fooly Cooly, but it is it's own 2% milk bizarre of it's own.
Back to top Go down
Cool Spot
Lead Creative Assistant
Lead Creative Assistant
Cool Spot

Cool Kid : 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm watching this one anime. It's awesome. You guys need to go watch it NOW.
Back to top Go down
Jman1re
Admin
Admin
Jman1re

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Cool Spot wrote:
I'm watching this one anime. It's awesome. You guys need to go watch it NOW.

that sounds great, i'll go watch nothing now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Anime?   Your Favorite Anime? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Anime?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2