GameFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameFanatics

Here at GameFanatics we offer our space and time to talk about games and other various subjects, such as anime or movies, but our main focus is games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 people I need your help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carbondragon

carbondragon

Cool Kid : 0

PS3 people I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: PS3 people I need your help!   PS3 people I need your help! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:19 am

I'm not saying the update is to blame, but shortly after my system installed the latest firmware update, several of my games stopped working. This only affects certain games. What happens is that when I put the disk in, the loading icon in the top left will signal that the system is attempting to read the disk for about 30 seconds, and then stop. The disk never appears in the dashboard and the system doesn't acknowledge that it's there. To my knowledge, the only games this is happening with are Burnout Paradise, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Ratchet and Clank Future Crack in Time. All my other games work fine, including PS2 games (my PS3 is the backwards-compatible, 60GB, 'fat' version). I called Playstation and they had me make the system scan for and fix broken sectors and that didn't work, so they said that I need to send the system in for repairs. Anyone else having this problem or know a fix for it?
Back to top Go down
http://carbondragon1093.deviantart.com/

PS3 people I need your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameFanatics :: Gaming :: Console Gaming-
Jump to: